terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018

I Need Flowers to Rise



I'm missing my old friend, the one who likes cookies. He used to make me feel special, he seemed to care about me. Everyday he posted a beautiful image on a social network, like a message for me. It became a code! I never answered him and he never asked me anything directly, but through posts. We published what we wanted to say to each other.
We made declarations of love and it made me feel alive. Suddenly, everything stopped! A lot of things happened and I have the feeling that I lost him forever. Nothing is the same anymore, and I don't expect to be, but I wish I could live moments like that again, be his lovely girl. More than ever I need someone to tell me that I'm loved, truly loved, that I don't need to cry because I'll be alright.
He's with me, he holds me when I'm sleeping, he'll  kiss me in my dreams and we'll make love. Because he'll never goes away, he still cares.
Touch my face, my chest, hug me.. lay down in my cosmos reality and give me comfort. I lost my power, I'm down on the floor and can't get up! I'm  alone, I need romance, love posts in secret, whatever.. I'm just asking for help, maybe is not the time, or you're not ready. But my heart is weak and I really need flowers to awake my dreams and show my true colours again, show my true smile.
Please, reinvent our love and make me rise!

A Guria Dourada 

Nenhum comentário:

Anunciantes 5