Páginas

segunda-feira, 3 de julho de 2017

#TH1RT3EN is an Awesome #Music Artist U.S. Army Veteran! Check it out:



I am a music artist and a former homeless U.S. Army Veteran. I came out with an album and made a verified Ebay store. Karma, Can you help support by getting your copy of my physical album on Ebay? 10% of proceeds goes to Homeless Veteran charity @1Matters, so we can help homeless Veterans get housing.

You can listen to my music or Buy the Album on my Reverbnation profile:


A lot of people had an issue with ordering my album on Ebay, so I decided to go digital. a portion of the proceeds will go to funding a music tour and to produce more music. You can also now preview the songs as well. It also downloads to your mobile devices including iPhones.


Buy on Ebay!

Follow this Artist on Twitter:
Postar um comentário

Follow My Spotify Playlist!