Páginas

terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

What a Girl Wants!!

I want the perfect guy
I want to be loved
I want to play soccer

I need somebody pure and carefull
I need to go to the movies
Ou love, we have to prove

O don't like snakes
But I like skates

We don't have to lie or say the truht everytime,
but we have to live our lives.
We don't need nfidelity
Stay together is all that we need

I do trust on you, so, you can trust on me
I respect your way of life 'cos" this my way too.
There are friends in common
And there're not

We just need to live together and respect ours differences.
Hey! You have to be good and save the whales.
In the end..
Just be yourself and I will love you forever!

"Consider by the english teacher an excellent composition!"

By Dione Nora
21/01/2002

Postar um comentário